Why Choosing Friendly Insurance to prepare your tax return?
- We are Enrolled Agent, admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
- We Are National Tax Practitioner Institute Fellows (NTPI)®
- We are member of National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA), and Massachusetts Society of Enrolled Agents (MaSEA).
- More than 25 years experience in tax industry.
- No money paid up front, preparation fee can be deducted from your tax refund.
- Lower fees compare to national chain tax firms.
- Walk-ins welcome, no appointment needed.
What is an “Enrolled Agent (EA)”?
Enrolled agents (EAs) are America’s Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.
What are the differences between enrolled agents and other tax professionals?
Only enrolled agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in all areas of taxation, representation and ethics before they are given unlimited representation rights before IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who are state licensed and who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, all enrolled agents specialize in taxation. Registered tax return preparers have passed a minimal competence test on tax forms for individuals, and have only limited representation rights.
How can an Enrolled Agent help me?
Enrolled agents advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entities with tax-reporting requirements. Enrolled agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers at all administrative levels within the IRS.