Looking to lower your Auto Insurance premium? We can help!

Finding the best auto insurance coverage is one of your top priorities. You do not want to pay a lot, but you want to make sure the coverage is the best, as you never know when or if an accident will occur. We believed everyone should be able to get insurance within their budget. Whether you need a new auto insurance policy and have a bad driving record or only have only a Non-US driver’s license or out of state license, need to replace a canceled policy, we can help getting the coverage you need.

At Friendly Insurance, our job doesn’t end when you purchase the policy. We are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.


Selecting your motorcycle is a big decision. Protecting your bike with Friendly Insurance is easy.

There are only a few men who can get away from a motorcycle accident without so much a scratch and this only happens in movies.

Whether you’re an avid motorcyclist or recently purchased a bike to save money on today’s high commuting costs, it’s crucial to protect yourself and your bike with motorcycle insurance. At Friendly Insurance, not only can we provide you with affordable rates and coverage options for auto insurance, we can also insure your motorcycle.

At Friendly Insurance, our job doesn’t end when you purchase your policy. We are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.


Get Insurance For The Home You Have Worked So Hard For… without Paying Too Much.

Shopping for Home Insurance is a big deal. You’ve worked your whole life to get to the point of homeownership. Now you need someone you can trust to help you manage your insurable risks as a homeowner.

At Friendly Insurance, we take pride in our ability to guide homeowners through the process of securing home insurance, from helping them better understand their coverage to ensuring that they receive all home insurance discounts for which they are eligible. We know your home is one of your largest investments. Being an independent insurance agent which represent many selective insurance companies, you can be sure to find the right homeowners insurance policy with the protection you need — at a price you can afford.

On the other hand, a typical homeowners insurance policy does not include coverage for damage to your home caused by flood, earthquake or sinkhole collapse. From extending your home insurance to cover these perils, to making recommendations to help you determine the deductibles and property and liability limits you should carry on your policy, we will work with you to create the right home insurance policy for your needs and the unique exposures you face. At Friendly Insurance, our job doesn’t end when you purchase the policy. We are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.


Get the Right Coverage for Your Condo or Townhome

Condos differ from traditional homes in many ways. So, insuring a condo is very different from insuring a home. Condo owners are usually responsible for insuring just a certain portion of the property that they bought, however, the rules are different from complex to complex. It’s critical that you get your condo insured properly to avoid an uncovered claim.

The fees that you pay to your association may pay for insurance that covers the structure that you reside in, but most likely, it doesn’t cover your personal property and any improvements that you made to your condo. Condominium owners insurance covers appliances, fixtures, remodeling, personal property, interior walls, and much more.

We Know Condo Insurance… Inside & Out

Condo / Townhome insurance is one of the most misunderstood insurance products out there. Every association is different, so that makes your needs unique. This is not the time to let an amateur handle your insurance. Friendly Insurance has the expertise to help you get the proper coverage for your condo.


Doesn’t My Landlord’s Insurance Cover Me?

NO! Do not make the mistake of assuming your landlord’s insurance will cover you and your assets. A landlord’s policy covers only the physical structure of the rental property, not your belongings. If the person who owns the building has rental insurance, they will be protected from costs to them should something happen to the building, but they are not responsible for covering tenant’s belongings.

What is Massachusetts Renters Insurance?

Basically it acts as a homeowners insurance policy for those who rent their place of residence. Whether you live in a condo, apartment, house, duplex, etc., renters insurance can protect you and your assets. Having renter’s insurance can help avoid costs of damages should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.


Get the Landlord insurance coverage that you need at a price that fit your budget.

If you have Massachusetts Homeowners insurance policy, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.

But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.

Rental Property Insurance coverage can protect your rental property from fire damage and yourself from legal and personal liability.

At Friendly Insurance, we make quick and easy choosing Rental Property Insurance. We will analyze your needs and explain your options in a clear, understandable way while saving you time and money in the process.


Looking for vacant building insurance?

We understand many of the concerns and questions you may have when it comes to insuring your vacant buildings. Having a vacant property is always a difficult risk to insure. Many insurance companies will not insure empty buildings or abandoned homes because of the increased risk of a loss occurring..


Hindsight is not the best time to realize that you needed flood insurance. It is important to make sure your home and valuables are protected ahead of time. While you may believe that your home, street, or neighborhood could never fall victim to a flood, haven’t we seen time and time again how floods often strike in the most unexpected places? Anywhere it rains, there is the potential for a flood.
Many people believe that their homeowners, condominium, or renters insurance policy will protect their home and belongings in the event of a flood, but that is typically not the case. In fact, a standard home, condo, or renters insurance policy does not provide coverage for damage resulting from a flood. To fully protect your home, minimize losses and preserve assets in the event of a flood, it’s necessary to invest in a separate flood insurance policy, and you can rely on our agents to help you secure this coverage.