Selecting your motorcycle is a big decision. Protecting your bike with Friendly Insurance is easy.
There are only a few men who can get away from a motorcycle accident without so much a scratch and this only happens in movies.
Whether you’re an avid motorcyclist or recently purchased a bike to save money on today’s high commuting costs, it’s crucial to protect yourself and your bike with motorcycle insurance. At Friendly Insurance, not only can we provide you with affordable rates and coverage options for auto insurance, we can also insure your motorcycle.
What to Look for With Motorcycle Insurance?
- Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating a motorcycle.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating a motorcycle.
- Medical – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s bike in the event of an accident.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protects your motorcycle against damage resulting from something other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver
At Friendly Insurance, our job doesn’t end when you purchase your policy. We are available to assist you year-round, from answering coverage questions that arise to helping you report a claim.